Ljubljana- some pics!!
School has started back up...which means I'm busy, busy, busy....
BUT I wanted to get some pictures out from the road trip with Mom & Dad. So...I'll post an actual blogpost soon, until them, enjoy:
| On the way in to Ljubljana |
![]() |
| Ancient city wall |
| Holy Trinity Church (Cerkev Svete Trojice) |
![]() |
| Kongresni Trg |
| Apple store...apl |
| Krongresni Trg |
![]() |
| Ljubljana castle |
| University of Ljubljana |
| Supposedly...very, very clean drinking water |
![]() |
| Looking towards the castle |
![]() |
| How gorgeous...along the banks of the Ljubljanica |
| The medieval castle looming over the city |
![]() |
| Add caption |
| Reflections in the Ljubljanica |
| The triple bridge...just what it sounds like...three bridges |
![]() |
| Franciskanski Samostan (Franciscan Church) from the 16th c. |
| Very colorful |
![]() |
| Presernov Trg (Preseren Square) |
| Me on Tromostovje (Triple Bridge) |










Comments
Post a Comment