A Brand New Addition to My Family

Happy February followers!!

2014 is moving along at a nice clip....and some exciting things are happening.

1st of all, first semester is over and we are now on Spring Break. 



OK- so no crazy MTV Spring Break parties for me... because I have a new addition to my flat. 

Klaudinka Janis was welcomed into my family 2 weeks ago. 


Yep,  I GOT A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klaudy is about one year old, she was a rescue from a homeless person and previously spent most of her time in a shopping cart :(

I'm not sure exactly what kind of pooch she is, but I'm pretty sure she is mostly Border Terrier. And she is so, so, so adorable :) 

She's got the bling!


She is quite the contortionist as well!

She loves to get me up REAL early in the mornings!
Mom and Klaudy

Hanging out on a Friday night

Alert on her walk

I'm so thrilled to finally have a dog. It was quite a challenge in the beginning as she missed her foster mom a lot. But slowly, she has really bonded to me and I absolutely love her. It's a bit surreal to have another little thing to be responsible for and now I really feel settled here in Ostrava. Though don't let that fool you, I'm not here forever!!!!

Klaudy is very well behaved, in the flat. But on walks......well, she needs some work. To say she pulls and MUST smell everything is an understatement. We'll be working on that this week- which is why I didn't go anywhere over break. We're going to spend our week bonding and working on leash manners. 

Oh and watching the.....


I LOVE the Olympics! So, I'll be spending all week soaking it in. Couldn't be timed any better- a week off to spend a lot of time watching the Olympics. 

AND it will also give me a chance to catch up on the blog....lots of pictures and trips have happened this year, I just might have time to get you all caught up!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new look and part 2 school trip

New School Year- New Country

How is it May???!!!