and so it begins
OK- so I've finally broken down and decided to join everyone else in the world and start a blog. I'm not happy with some changes on the the travel site I've been using and as most of my posts are not about "travel", but rather everyday stuff, I decided it was time to leave traveljournals. I'm not set on my design yet and I envision it changing over the next few weeks, so please bear(or is it bare?!?) with me. I imagine I'll put up posts about travel, teaching, and just random thoughts. I'm not trying to change the interwebs...just trying to keep friends and family up to date on my life here in Ostrava.
If there is anything in particular you'd like to see here, let me know!!
So, with that said, here we go....
If there is anything in particular you'd like to see here, let me know!!
So, with that said, here we go....
Comments
Post a Comment