just to add a bit of color...



Two weekends ago, I was working diligently to finish up my last paper for grad school. And as I do, when I'm in the middle of something important, I decided to bake something. I don't know...I guess it de-stresses me. Anyhoodle, I baked up some ricotta strawberry cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting and sprinkles. And, because it was sunny and hot out, I decided to make some potato salad as well. And check out the little potato that was in my potato bag!!!!!! An almost perfect heart....and really I DO love my carbs :)

Both the cupcakes and the potato salad were delicious AND I finished my paper that earned me an A+- see baking works!!

Comments

  1. I see no Hello Kitty yet . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry. There will be plenty of Hello Kitty coming!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new look and part 2 school trip

New School Year- New Country

How is it May???!!!