The above video sums it up...I'm feeling under pressure. Lots and lots of pressure!
Which is why, my dear readers, I have not posted since June. My summer holidays were filled with much merriment and adventure. And I WILL write about it and post pictures very soon.
The start of school has come and gone....and I'm still lesson planning for the year.
Grad school started last week... and I'm already behind on reading.
I leave in a month to take my MUN students to The Hague for a conference....and I'm lost in a sea of forms and registrations.
I've been celebrating a plethora of August/ September birthdays....and I haven't been home for a solid weekend in months.
My flat is a mess, my lessons are a mess.
In short, I'm a mess!!!
But never fear, oh faithful followers, I will prevail! I will rise again! I WILL dust my furniture!!
So, please be patient with me for a few more days and I will get some "Best of" photos up from the past few months!!!
Until then.....
Comments
Post a Comment