How to summarize a year....
Well, hello! It's been a long, long time. And life has been moving pretty fast.
It's been almost exactly a YEAR since I last posted. What can I say? I'm not the greatest blogger in the world.
Over the last year, there have been trips, visits, and promotions. I'll try to do a "best of" photo compilation to get you all caught up.
Hmmm.....when we last spoke I was coming off the high of seeing the World Hockey Championships in Ostrava...so what was next?
Summer 2015!
After the end of year party, it was time for the annual wine trip to south Moravia. Where I got an unexpected offer: a promotion to the Head of Secondary School!! Needless to say, I had a LOT to think about. In the end, I decided to take the promotion- though it was not an easy decision.
Back in Ostrava, Colours of Ostrava kicked into high gear. Lots of good music, good food, and great times with friends. An outstanding set by Kasabian was the absolute highlight.
Then it was off to Greece for two weeks of travel. A few days in Athens, a few days in Thessaloniki, a few days on Ammouliani, another few days in Athens, and then finally, some time on Milos. It was an amazing trip- met up with some friends, ate amazing food, and even enjoyed just sitting on the beach!!
ATHENS
It's been almost exactly a YEAR since I last posted. What can I say? I'm not the greatest blogger in the world.
Over the last year, there have been trips, visits, and promotions. I'll try to do a "best of" photo compilation to get you all caught up.
Hmmm.....when we last spoke I was coming off the high of seeing the World Hockey Championships in Ostrava...so what was next?
Summer 2015!
After the end of year party, it was time for the annual wine trip to south Moravia. Where I got an unexpected offer: a promotion to the Head of Secondary School!! Needless to say, I had a LOT to think about. In the end, I decided to take the promotion- though it was not an easy decision.
Back in Ostrava, Colours of Ostrava kicked into high gear. Lots of good music, good food, and great times with friends. An outstanding set by Kasabian was the absolute highlight.
Then it was off to Greece for two weeks of travel. A few days in Athens, a few days in Thessaloniki, a few days on Ammouliani, another few days in Athens, and then finally, some time on Milos. It was an amazing trip- met up with some friends, ate amazing food, and even enjoyed just sitting on the beach!!
ATHENS
Thessaloniki
Ammouliani
Athens pt. 2 Archeological Museum
Athens pt. 2 Acropolis



Comments
Post a Comment